Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre is offering virtual services to clients while their office is closed.
Virtual services include:
- Information on Life in Canada and Ontario
- Applying for Child Benefits, EI, CERB, birth certificates, name changes
- Find a physician, apply for a Health Card, Driver's License
- Rights and responsibilities referrals to work, legal and pension clinic
- Assistance in reviewing Canadian Citizenship/PR card/immigration forms
- Referrals to other service providers and government agencies
- Victims of Abuse and transition support referrals
- Specialized services for youth and clients with disabilities or speical needs
- Referrals to Employment, English Classes (LINC), Citizenship classes
For more information, please see the flyer below.
Access these services now, by visiting Compass to Connect
and submitting a request to Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre